Monday, December 22, 2008

Fuck

"Fuck"
is an anti-social word.

I chose it to distance myself from society. From the potential believers which I once perceived could bestow immortality upon, but then I realized, the believer too will die.

"Fuck" is also slang for sexual intercourse and in dismissing the false immortality of being believed and admired, I am joining solidly and completely in the digital realm. Shoving my one-cock and body and flesh into everyone else's zero cunts. I can fuck the cunt of society, because it is a hungry hole, gobbling up my seed that falls onto this screen. I find a common ground and fuck it, enter it and make it mine.

I am immortal.

I don’t believe it, but either I am immortal and no amount of ones and zeros will change that or I will cease to exist.

It is just easier to believe I am immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment